The aim of the organization is to prevent children from roaming on the streets,
to assist children who are orphaned due to HIV/AIDS, to achieve their goal of education and sustainable family life.
- To uplift the quality of life of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) by creating a home environment.
- To empower OVC’s of school going age by providing nutrition and educational and skill training.
- To protect and promote the wellbeing of Orphans and Vulnerable Children by ensuring that OVC’s rights and that of caregivers are protected, respected and full filled.
- To contribute to the health status of OVC’s by providing nutrition and anti-retroviral access to prevent and curative health services.
- To collaborate and network with other OVC organization through exchanging ideas and in the best practices in caring for Orphans and Vulnerable Children.